The Delmo Corps, also referred to as the Delmogeny (デルモゲニイ), is an army of beautiful young women assembled by Professor Hagen for the purpose of propagating his genetic material once he wipes out humanity. They also function as Hagen's private military, acting as guards, espionage agents and soldiers. Several of them also engage in ordinary jobs such as tour guides, or waitresses. After Rudolf Hagen's defeat, the White Delmo Leader was given the title of Commander/Captain and the Golden Delmo unit was formed, with its aim to capture Aika Sumeragi to avenge Hagen and to study the ultranate metal.
The Delmo Uniforms consist of dresses with short skirts to enable full mobility when working or in combat. The girls' dresses are color-coded in accordance with their rank and job, from pink being the lowest-ranked, to the elite White Delmos. A matching set of high-heeled shoes completes the Delmo's uniforms, and all the girls wear white panties beneath their skirts, commonly seen when they are moving, fighting, and most often when they are defeated by Aika.
- White Delmos (ホワイトデルモ) serve as the officers in the group. They are responsible for the smooth operations of the ship. They are noted for having the biggest breasts and shortest skirts. Notable White Delmos include:
- Captain/Commander (デルモ司令) A beautiful green-haired woman. After Hagen's demise she takes over and seeks revenge on Aika and her entourage. However, after their defeat in the final episode of the original series, she tells the group to stay away from Aika so they can regroup and plan revenge for some future time.
- Adjutant (副官) A woman with short dark-blue hair who is the second-in-command and the commander's lover.
- Nina Etsuko (ニナ エス) Was in charge of the air base in Operation Silver Wild Grapevine.
- Golden Delmos (ゴールデンデルモ) are an Elite Unit created after Hagen's demise. Tasked with special operations. All four Golden Delmos are killed by Aika after she shifts into her Shivie form. Notable Golden Delmos include:
- Bianca (ビアンカ) Tries to humiliate Aika by using a woman disguised as a man to toy with her feelings, and then to capture her alive. She uses a retractable sleeve-blade in melee combat and has a hidden flame thrower on her right arm.
- Rie Petoriyacowa (リエ ペトリヤコワ) A young operative with long black hair in Operation Silver Wild Grapevine who tries to study Aika and how she fights. She pretends to be the conductor of the physical examination in episode 6, but after her disguise is foiled, she continues to gather Aika's fighting data by sending her underlings against her and then taping the entire battle.
- Sania (サニア) One of the two operatives that destroyed the K2 Corporation building. Her preferred weapon is a grenade pistol.
- Tonia (トニア) One of the two operatives that destroyed the K2 Corporation building. Uses claws on both hands in melee combat.
- Blue Delmos (青デルモ) are the elite infantry class. They carry weapons such as the Sturmgewehr 45 assault rifle and perform duties such as piloting or defending the ship against intruders. Notable Blue Delmos include:
- Black Delmos (黒デルモ) are the infantry class who carry out simple missions. Work a lot with disguises. Notable Black Delmos include:
- Black Delmo Leader (黒デルモリーダー) The unnamed leader has short purple hair with curled ends.
- Pink Delmos (ピンクデルモ) serve as mechanics and engineers aboard the ships and vehicles. Also seen operating heavy weapons, from tanks to battleship guns. Notable Pink Delmos include:
- Suzie (スージ) The Leader of this unit sports short brunette hair, Appears in the beginning of the series as a Tour Guide.
In Agent Aika Edit
The Delmo Corps are the main generic enemies throughout the series, commonly attacking Aika and her team in relatively large groups. However, their poor combat training leads to them being defeated by Aika with little to no effort, and fight scenes typically conclude with the ground strewn with the sprawled bodies of dead Delmo girls. Gust even commented at a point that the Delmo Corps were barely a proper military force, serving no purpose other than to expose the panties they were wearing as they were defeated.
Official Artwork Edit
Expand to see more